I’ve discovered that many people who are on LinkedIn don’t know how to make the most of their experience. They are baffled by what to do once they are there.
My goal is to eliminate the mystery and demonstrate how you can maximize your experience on the social network, discover how much fun getting engaged can be, and how this relationship marketing strategy can help you grow your businesses.
“I came away with more information and understanding about how to make LinkedIn work for my business than ever before! Personable and entertaining too. Thanks Debra!” ~ K. Bielanski, Boulder, CO
During this interactive presentation your audience discovers how to:
- Create a robust profile that portrays them in their best light.
- Strategically place keyword phrases in 6 profile locations so that prospects find them when searching LinkedIn.
- Avoid the biggest mistake people make on LinkedIn.
- Connect with prospective referral resources, business affiliates and potential clients
- Initiate engaging interactions & develop relationships that lead to their lasting success.
Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget™
During this program (which may be presented as a 45-minute keynote or a 3-hour training) I share practical yet creative ideas on how to successfully get your message out into the world. It’s a compilation of business-building strategies (that I implemented during my 27+ years in business) designed to nurture deeper relationships, increase visibility and create top-of-mind awareness in the marketplace.
I pull back the curtain on my business to help your participants discover how to enjoy longevity in their business. During this session I reveal:
- Cost-effective ways to gain exposure for your business and create engagement.
- The one thing 90% of consumers trust more than advertising.
- The best way to market and expose yourself to prospects – without a hard-core sales pitch.
- How to obtain amazing free publicity.
- One simple step you can take that leads to referrals and new business.
- How to create allies with colleagues and tap into the power of partnerships.
- One way to find prospects from the comfort of your home – in your PJs or sweats (Hint: It’s not social media).
When you hire me, your audience participants find out how they can become seasoned marketing pros running their own businesses AND enjoy their lives while they’re doing it. After all, the reason they went into business for themselves was to have a flexible, fun and freedom-based lifestyle that they’d been dreaming about it, isn’t it?
“Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! I was very impressed. You are quite the speaker. It was an excellent presentation and I saw a lot of people taking notes… It’s a real winner when the room is packed…. You did a great job and I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it. Thank you, Debra. My hat’s off to you!” ~ K. Agudong, Kaua`i, Hawaii
Many professionals are under the impression that social networks are all about pitching products. First and foremost, they are about relationships and developing the KLT Factor (i.e., know, like and trust). During this program I explore how the members of your audience can take advantage of these strategic relationship marketing tools to establish and nurture that KLT Factor (which then leads to sales).
For professionals who are confused and wondering about how to leverage the benefits of social networking, they’ll discover:
- What is social media anyway? It’s more than Facebook and LinkedIn.
- What does being social online mean (is it all about babies, puppies and bacon)?
- 8 success principles for building prosperous relationships on social networks.
- 3 easy ways to create engagement on social networks.
“Debra is a lively, high-energy teacher who demonstrated how social networking relationships work . . . this session expanded my knowledge considerably. And it was fun, too!”
~ P. Kemp, Kapaa, HI
Eliminating Fear and Embracing Freedom: How to Stay In Business, Happily & Successfully, For As Long As You Like
Or perhaps you’re frustrated because you have a few clients, but you aren’t seeing the results you want, need and deserve?
If living the life of a solo- or entrepreneur is wearing you down and you’re ready to move to a freedom-based lifestyle business – where you enjoy consistent income – this inspirational presentation was designed to help you.
I’ve been in your shoes so I know what it’s like to start a business from scratch . . . to be afraid . . . and yet, keep moving forward! I want to see you take your business to the next level.
“There’s a saying that, ‘if you really want something from your heart, the Universe conspires to give it to you.’ This program did that for me. I’m in the process of rebranding and wondering if my steps were in the right direction. . . . I feel my steps have been validated. I have already acted upon two of the precious tips and the results are starting to show . . . . Thank you Debra. You’ve made the difference.”
~ V. Shukla, India
Are you fed up with your Web site? Frustrated because it’s not converting?
Maybe, at first, you loved the design and envisioned prospects calling . . . emailing. . . becoming loyal customers. You heard the sound of “ka-ching” in your head, but that was the only place you heard it.
Perhaps there was a “knock-knock” on your door – people visited your site – but no one was home. Visitors didn’t understand what you do or how you could help them. They took a quick peek, and left as quickly as they came (i.e. clicked onto your competitor’s site instead). AGH!
Now you’re scratching your head thinking, “what happened?” What did happen? You made one – or maybe all 5 – of the most common copywriting mistakes.
Relax! The beauty of the Internet is that you can go back, review and revise your content so that your copywriting converts to cash. But you need to know what to do. In this presentation, you won’t just hear about the mistakes, you’ll discover how to:
- Avoid them so that your content captivates, compels and converts.
- Evoke your readers’ interest in a way that tempts them to respond.
- Knock your prospects’ socks off so they say “yes, you understand me. I need what you’re offering!”
- Differentiate why a headline works for converting one prospect, but not another.
- Eliminate writing mistakes that repel people away from your web site. Get them to resonate and respond.
- Use one word that “tips readers over the edge” when it comes to motivating them to take action.
“We are ecstatic about Debra’s knowledge and ability to deliver that knowledge to our audience in such an easy to understand way, so each attendee could implement her tips immediately. Thank you Debra for making us look great. Your presentation was excellent and was jam-packed with such great information to help us all become better writers and attract the right clients to do business with us.” ~ C. Martin, Florida
Create Positive Energy with Powerful Results – Contact Debra Today
Debra’s speaking philosophy is to entertain you and your audience members with passion, optimism and real-life examples that inspire you along the road to success. Walk away feeling confident, encouraged and empowered to pursue your dreams.
When you are looking for a memorable, dynamic and engaging speaker who leaves your audience wanting more, book Debra Jason. To see whether she is available for your next meeting, complete and submit the contact form or call her at (303) 443-1942 and schedule a complimentary pre-event phone interview today.